Sunday, October 17, 2010

Teaser of the new film The One World Tour

If you've been following this blog for a while, maybe you remember back in 2008 when manufacturers movie Zack and Scott from Choppertown went on tour in Europe. Then did a trip soon in my Shovelhead to go to meet them in Hamburg. Turned out to be one of the best things I've done. You can read the story here. Back then I thought only was one of the best things that happened that year. But looking back two years later, meeting of all those cool working in their own things and just did things happen. It was definitely one of the key turning in the decision to go full time in my own business.

I am very much believe that this is what horse motorcycles is all about. Go to places, meet new people, travel light.Step side of its comfort and life ocurrirá.Motos area are especially good for, because a large part of their shit cannot carry with you.

Anyway well Choppertown guys are coming out with a new movie called "One World Tour" of their European tour.Here is the teaser for him.If cierra.Tiene my bicycle in imaginary free ella.cerveza first found.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment