Monday, October 18, 2010

Reconsidering Happiness

Submitted by Harley Blog Northwest

Keith UrbanKeith Urban 

Whoa!  My two previous entries on the current state of the State Harley-Davidson was clearly a song sad country in an old neighbourhood coffee shop, yup one of those "bummer zones" therefore, we need a change of scenery. 

  Talking about, has been to Nashville?If you has not been for the Museum and Hall of Fame country music you are worse for him.Yes, you can think of no cares about kickers boot, but you you are missing the history of slavery América.De Dust Bowl to Elvis and the tragedy of the Williams family.To go to the Museum and Hall of Fame music country is becoming a fanático.Y to ensure that it lives in, Vince Gill proposes an event of "All For The Hall, where each artist cough up a night of income for your room.

Keith Urban is one who took it, and in the Centre of Sommet (Nashville Staples Center), presented some of the best country music as they raised money for the Salon. Keith and his band played a my favorites, "Who wouldn't ' T Wanna Be Me":

"I got no money in my pocket"
I got a hole in my jeans
I had a job and so I lost
"Not me"

It is the power of music.Crowds out the negative and replaces the bad thoughts with joy and inspiration.And when you see Keith Urban ride his Harley, and hear it wail on his guitar, you'll smile with a good feeling.I don't know about you, but after jaw drop news yesterday of H and dismissals in Buell needed some "Sun blown up my skirt".

Full of hopes and dreams. and victories and derrotas.Lo which allows Vida.está on is to your friends, family, and music.

Photo courtesy of Keith Urban.

What is driving? we want saber.Regístrese now on the Blog of bikes and get published minutos.Antes registration concerned, it is recommended that you review our posting guidelines.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment